Bride inspiration in Biarritz, a bohemian chic style with creations for brides by Galatee Couture. A shooting by the sea near Biarritz.
This shooting was organized by Baisers Salés in october. A sunny day that brought together wedding providers facing the ocean at Emak Bakea. Margot imagined 3 universes around the creations of Galatee Couture. Around a neat decoration and colorful flowers. First in the garden around an armchair and a wicker screen. Then the VW combi came to join the decor created by Margot.
For a beautiful finale, the colorful universe was installed facing the ocean. A magical light during the sunset that came to wrap our model in her wedding dress with her veil.
Léa is the talented designer of Galatee Couture. Based in Paris, she accompanies brides and offers unique collections every year. It was a pleasure to meet her again for this shoot. Indeed, I had the pleasure to meet her in 2020 during an evjf session of one of her friends in Hossegor. When I discovered the beautiful wedding dresses on her website, I promised myself to contact her for a shooting. While waiting for one of the future brides I accompany to entrust her with her dress for her big day.
- First outfit : the Diane dress
- Second outfit : the Lou jumpsuit, ideal for your civil ceremony or the next day’s brunch
- Third outfit with the sumptuous Milos dress. A bare back dress in sequined tulle and ivory tulle. With the Verona veil, you will make sensation.
Here are the providers who greatly contributed to this beautiful day :
- Planning & styling : Baisers salés
- Styling assistante : Cocotte et Coquette
- Venue : Emak Bakea
- Flowers : Les fleurs d’elia
- Wedding dress: Galatee couture
- Make Up : Aroma M Bayonne
- Hair : mk coiffure
- Papeterie : insieme Creations
- Location Mobilier : Cocotte et Coquette
- Combi VW : Txiki combi
- Modèle : Adine